This is the new Viddakraft website. Please be patient with any potential functionality issues.

What do I need to do when I move out of my home?

What do I need to do when I move out of my home?

You must remember to contact Viddakraft before you move out of your home. You will not be deregistered from an electricity meter, even if you send a moving notice to the Tax Administration.

Moving notice to the Tax Administration (often done through Posten) and deregistration from an electricity meter must be done separately.

You can report your move out from your electricity meter by sending us an email. The processing time is at least 2 days if we manage to handle your case on the same day it was submitted. Remember to check the notice period on your electricity contract.

Do you have any other questions? Maybe you can find the answers here.

You can always send us a message on our website (weekdays), or send us an email at